Call for Student Volunteers
Sign up to be a Student volunteer and help us make XP2010 a great experience for all attending. Volunteering at the conference is a great opportunity to meet other students in your field, researchers, and software development practitioners.
What are you expected to do?
Student volunteers provide assistance to the conference organizers preparing for the conference, helping and directing other conference participants and contributing to the overall smooth running of the conference functions and social events. In return all volunteers will get a complementary conference registration offering access to workshops and tutorials (if there is a space available), but you will be responsible for your own travel and accommodation.
Who can apply?
- If you are an undergraduate or postgraduate student during the 2009/2010 academic year,
- If you are enthusiastic, reliable, with strong interpersonal skills, and
- If you have excellent spoken English, which is the language of the conference, then go ahead and apply!
How can you apply?
In order to apply to be a student volunteer, please send the following
information to email@example.com no later than the 12th March 2010:
- University, School, or Affiliation:
- Email Address:
- Mailing Address:
- Homepage (if available):
- Twitter name (if used):
- Phone Number (please include country code):
- Conferences Previously Volunteered for:
- Why would you like to volunteer at this conference? What do you hope to gain from this experience?:
- Do you have a submission accepted to the conference? If so, please
- Where will you be travelling in from:
Application Deadline: 12th of March 2010
Acceptance Notification: 15th of March 2010
If you have any questions, please feel encouraged to send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.